Cash is king! Reclaim tax if possible before the year end

 In Revenue Updates

If your company is subject to withholding tax, you have an opportunity before the company year end to apply for a refund of withholding tax.

Should your year end pass, you must wait until your Corporation Tax return is filed (which may take a number of months).

Complete a form F50 or ask your accountant about this today if you think it might help your company cash flow position.

Wendy Merrigan, Chartered Accountant

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search